Monday, October 7, 2013

Ms Marsh Now Works at Our School, VUES




Ms Marsh
             
Ms. Marsh is new to this school.  She teaches literacy and helps out in many classrooms.   Below, we have included an interview with this new teacher.  


1. Who and what do you teach?
I teach literacy, reading and writing, to students in grades 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6.  I work with small
groups or teach with another teacher to an entire classroom.
2.What did you do before you came to VUES
I taught English as a Second Language in Montpelier, Burlington, Winooski and Concord, Vermont before I came to VUES.  I worked with children who either moved to the United States from another country, or who have parents at home who speak a different language than English.


3. When did you get your teaching degree?
I got my master’s degree in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and teaching license in 2011.


4)  Where is your classroom and where in the school do you work?
My classroom is in the back of the school, between Mr. Brindisi and Mr. Samartoni.  I share my room with Mrs. Raphael and Mrs. Mulliss, who are the other two literacy teachers for the school.


5) Why did you choose to work at Vergennes?
I chose to work at Vergennes because it is a great community and there are lots of great kids here!  


6) How do you like it here?   
So far, I’ve really enjoyed working here.  I’m having a lot of fun teaching and I’m learning a lot from everyone!

 That is all we can now tell you about Ms Marsh                                                                                                    written by BTB and JFS grade 5

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad i get to work with you in Mrs. pents room.

    ReplyDelete