Monday, October 7, 2013

Mrs. Trudo Now Works at VUES


This is Mrs. Trudo. 


We sent email questions to Mrs. Trudo about her new job here at VUES.


What is your new job at VUES?
My job is to help kids learn math.  Right now, I am working with first graders, third graders and fifth graders.  
Why did you want  to come to VUES?
I have worked in other schools nearby and always felt that VUES was a great school and would be a good place for me to work.


Do like your job at VUES?
I love helping kids with math and enjoy seeing their excitement when they learn new things.


Where did you go to college?
I went to college at the University of Vermont


Why did you decide to be a teacher?
I decided to be a teacher when I was in tenth grade.  We had to write a report about a job we might like to have and I have always enjoyed working with kids and decided then to become a teacher.


Where do you live?
I live in Whiting, VT.


Where is your classroom?
My classroom is just off the library but I also spend a lot of my time working in other classrooms.

We are looking forward to working with Mrs. Trudo on some math activities this year.


Blog article written by JND in fifth grade and TJF in sixth grade





2 comments:

  1. Cool! I am looking forward to learning with Mrs. Trudo! I can't wait to see the new ways to learn math that she has!
    BH 5-2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like math and I think it is a good subject. I can't wait for the new learning ways BB 5-2

    ReplyDelete