Monday, October 7, 2013

Meet Mrs.Fritz, the New Mrs. Hayes.

                                               
Mrs.Fritz sitting at her desk.
She is the new Student Services Assistant and Receptionist for VUES. This interview will tell a little more Mrs. Fritz.She announces when we are dismissed to go home and any other announcements that are important. So we chose to write about her.

This is our interview with Mrs. Fritz:


Who is Mrs.Fritz?  (Please tell us a little about yourself.)
I live in Bristol with my husband, 3 kids, 7 chickens, 1 cat, 1 dog, 2 gerbils, a hamster, and a bunch of fish.  I used to be a teacher but am loving my new role here at VUES!  

What is your job at VUES? (What do you do?)
I work in the front office.  I have a lot of jobs; I work on the bus list,  write the weekly newsletter, and answer phones, to name a few.

When do you feel busiest?
As busy as I am at work, sometimes I feel like my day is just beginning when I leave work!  I have 3 kids who are very busy with sports and other activities, so my afternoons and evenings are really full!


Where did you work before you came here?
For the last few years I worked as a substitute teacher at Bristol Elementary.  I also worked as a private tutor.


Why did you choose to work here?
I had a few friends tell me what a wonderful school VUES is.  They were right!  


How did you hear about this job?
A friend saw the position advertised in the newspaper and told me about it.


Did you hear it from Mrs.Hayes?  
No,  I didn’t meet Mrs. Hayes until after I was hired for the job,

That is as much as we can now tell you about Mrs.Fritz. Say "Hi" to her in the hallway or whenever you see her. She is the nice new 
Student Services Assistant and Receptionist at VUES.

Post by BH, grade 5.

1 comment: