Thursday, March 2, 2017

Heather Racine, 5th Grade Teacher





Where did you go to school when you were younger?
Flanders Elementary School in Malone NY

What is your favorite football team?
I have no favorites, I just root for the underdog.

What is your favorite basketball team?
I have no favorites, I just root for the underdog.

What is your favorite movie?
Lion King, Lilo Stitch, Blindside.

What is your favorite book?
The Giver.

How many siblings do you have?
2

What is your favorite car?
My Spyder motorcycle.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Taking pictures and doing crafts.

What is your favorite TV show?
NCIS

Did you grow up in Vermont?
No, I grew up in New York.

Do you have a dream house?
Yes

What is your favorite food?
Pizza

What is your favorite drink?
Iced tea

What do you always get asked?
"Really, you have a daughter in college?"

Where is the one place you want to live?
North Carolina or South Carolina

Written by sixth grader, K.B.
Edited by G.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment